Hunting Season Blitz ! 10% Off All Centre Fire Rifles, Ammunition & Scopes - Use Code 'Blitz10'

Lightspeed Image ID: 13049

Yukon Magnum - Bear Deterrent, 325g, item #325YM

Yukon Magnum - Bear Deterrent, 225g, Item #225YM

CA$39.95
Availability: In stock
Only 1000 left
SKU
210000016432

Each unit of YUKON MAGNUMâ„¢ releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays. The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray.

Contains 1% Capsaicin plus related Capsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%*
Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada
Spray distance of over 20 feet
5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model
Non Flammable
Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting
Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached
Proudly assembled in Canada

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Yukon Magnum - Bear Deterrent, 225g, Item #225YM
Your Rating