ZEISS SPOT SCOPE 65 T FL W/EYE
Confidence in toughest conditions
Crystal-clear high-powered viewing reveals the subtle visual nuances that identify the subject. Vivid and accurate color rendition combined with maximum clarity and detail - even at twilight - becomes a tangible experience with the Victory DiaScope 65 T* FL Spotting Scope from Zeiss.
This particular DiaScope provides straight-through viewing and it’s configured with a 65 mm objective lens. Without an eyepiece, it measures 11.1" in length and it weighs in at 39 oz/1.1 kg. The mounting foot is threaded to accept either 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 studs, and its rotating collar can be adjusted to provide a comfortable viewing position in nearly every situation.
Design and Construction
- Filter thread: 67 mm
- Thread for adapting photo/astro adapter: M 45 x 0.5
- Lightweight housing is rugged, waterproof, and fogproof
- Integral retractable lens hood shades and protects objective
- Focus knob is ergonomically positioned for intuitive operation
- Scope Finish:matte black
- Warranty:lifetime transferable
- Scope Body Length:11.8”
- Scope Body Weight:39oz
Use and Handling
- Rotating tripod collar with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads
- DSF - dual-speed focusing: when a subject is in clear focus, the system sets itself into Precision Mode where a 270° rotation on either side of current focus is slow and precise. Outside of that zone the focusing speed increases 5x. Once a new focus is established, the system automatically drops back to Precision Mode.
15x56 Variable Eyepiece
The first truly long-range, wide -field zoom eyepiece for any spotting scope: 3.75x. 15-56x on the DiaScope 65 FLs and 20-75x on the 85 FLs. Vario eyepieces ensure that even the smallest detail is seen in fascinating clarity. Locking bayonet mount allows for quick attachment to any ZEISS DiaScope. (Locking available only on the new DiaScopes.)
- Magnification (Diascope 65): 15-56x
- Field of View (ft/100 yards / Diascope 65): 156-63
Carbon Fiber Tripod
A must for extended observation, the tripod offers a stable, light-weight support solution. Works with all Zeiss spotting scopes and most binoculars. New precise fluid head with balance plate.
- Max Height With Center Column: 75”
- Max Height Without Center: 60”
- Min Height: 24”
- Transport Length: 30”
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.
- Max Load: 8.8 lbs.
- Rotation: 360°
- Declination: +90°/-65°
- Tripod Screw: 1/4”