Shipping & Delivery
- Wolverine Guns & Tackle will ship to all locations within Canada. We ship Canada Post Expedite unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Some dangerous goods cannot be shipped using Canada Post therefore we must use other methods of shipping which may not be accessible to all areas.
- At the present time all shipping is to be paid by the customer unless otherwise specified by management. The cost will depend on the dimensions, weight and the type of product being shipped. Signature required is mandatory.
- Shipping will be done Mon through Friday except in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- We cannot do C.O.D. shipments and all shipping / handling charges are non-refundable.
- Wolverine Guns & Tackles responsibility ends when your package is picked up at our store location.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
There will be a tracking number attached to the shipping email we send you the day your order is shipped.
- All returns must have original receipt.
- No returned items will be accepted without a return number.
- All products must be returned in the same condition as received.
- We offer a full refund with the exception of shipping.
- We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns.
- For the safety of all our customers some products are restricted for returns if package has been opened.
- All firearm exchanges and returns must first be approved by Wolverine Guns & Tackle and must be accompanied by a return number.
- We will not return any firearm that has been discharged. We will however direct you to the manufacture or to an approved warranty depot for any issues you may have.
Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- We ship in business days. Monday - Friday, excluding national holidays.
- Shipping starts from the date you received the “Your Order Has Shipped!” email.
- The estimate above does not include manufacturing time - we need 1-3 business days to make sure your custom order is everything you hoped it would be.
Wolverine Guns & Tackle is a global company - we work with production and shipping partners all over the world to get your things to your doorstep, wherever that may be. Although the vast majority of our customers will get their orders by the day listed above, actual timeframes may vary from region to region.
So when do you contact Wolverine Guns & Tackle ?
- The calculator above lets you know the best time to message us. When that day rolls around. Even if your order hasn’t arrived by the listed date, it’s probably still on its way (and worth the wait).
Once you’ve clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can enter your delivery address and choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are then calculated and tacked on to your subtotal at the bottom of the page.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please check your junk mail folder before contacting us.
Red Deer, Alberta Canada